Sunday 11 August 2019

Her cross


“My eyes are always on the Lord” Psalm 25:15

For too long, he carried her cross, now it is time for her to return the favour. Her decision to serve at the altar comes from knowing the part of the body she is. What you do to her heart, you do to his. So look at the heart of Jesus to know what she is feeling. When she is at the foot of the cross, she sees unspeakable love, strength, courage, her salvation which she receives from him and her mission which is to bring forth the Christ who is present in her.  She heard the call to return and to serve under Christ the head.

“She picks up the cross and fixes her gaze directly in front of her and carries her beloved to the heart of ‘The Body of Christ.’”

I had a dream and someone in my dream said “Katie open your eyes and see.” Maybe my eyes have been closed for a while and finally I can see now better than I used to. I can see God every day, and I can see wonderful things. To know the eyes I see God with are the same eyes with which he sees me.  So I leave us with a prayer

“ Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad and a soul that never loses faith in God” Amen

Written and created by My Mother Rose 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...