Sunday 11 August 2019

Unique

Ephesians 2:10
We are God’s work of art; created in Christ Jesus to live the good life as from the beginning he had meant us to live it.

I could never see myself as God’s work of art. All I could see was an ugly girl who had freckles and was overweight. I can still hear today “Have you been sneezing in the milo tin again.” I remember my great Aunty Bee-Bee saying Katie “Have you been sun kissed again.” That made me feel a little better about my freckles and I have to admit I do say it to my children now. It wasn’t until I was twenty five that I realized that my body is a temple and I must take care of it and slowly I am trying to get back to that mindset. After having babies it has been one rollercoaster ride and my energy is up and then it goes way, way, way, down. But what gives me hope is that we are created and knitted together differently. I pray that we can be women who are secure in the unique way God made us. I want my children to grow up and understand that we are made special by God with a unique plan and purpose.

I will always remember the first time someone told me I was beautiful and meant it with the love of his heart because that memory will be with me eternally. ‘It’s ok to be one of a kind that is our God made us. ‘

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by God’s grace that is what I am and the grace that he gave me has not been fruitless. On the contrary, I, or rather the grace of God that is with me, have worked harder than any of the other’s.

Written and created by My Mother Rose 

have a great week. God Bless Always 💟✝️🌷



No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...