Thursday 29 August 2019

Come to me


’What we seek, might be seeking us.’

He whispers, come to me, come to the water and meet me there. I have always looked for you, searched for you, I have always needed to know you, who is God? How do I get to know God? My life flashes before my eyes and with every flash, I am seeking to fill this empty void that lingers inside of my spirit, my heart and my mind. Until I heard you whisper “come to me, come to me.”  I seeked, and all of this time you were seeking me too.

You courted me with all your soul, and with all your power you kept in my ways, you came after me and seeked me and I reveled myself to you. Once you asked if you could comfort me and from that moment you have not let me go.  One day soon near the end you will find rest in me and I will be your joy and in me I will be your strong defense. Wear me like a robe of honor, for I am yours and you are mine.

Ecclesiasticus 6:33 “If you love listening you will learn, if you  lend an ear, wisdom will be yours.”

Have a great weekend. God Bless Always



Written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...