Saturday 10 August 2019

suprise

“God is always faithful to his promises, but he often surprises us in the way he fulfils them. God is in control and his timing is perfect.”

I created this group, so I could share my dreams, faith and hope and so here is my dream, mission and a dream and mission from God.

“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius power and magic in it.”

This quote is on my fridge, I remember when I brought it from borders at Garden City. My son said to me recently, “magic has power in it and power in the magic. Also miracles have power in it and power is in the miracle. So we must be bold.”

So I say to you be bold, when you are searching, never stop until you find it. When you are praying, pray with intent and earnestly like Jesus did in the garden.

My dream and mission is to create a wellness centre, I thought after my son and daughter went back to school, I would go back and study, I thought about nursing, Because nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life.

You see, I am very passionate about people’s wellbeing, wellness and did you know that there is eight dimensions of wellness, 1. Emotional 2.Spiritual 3. Intellectual 4. Physical 5.Environmental 6. Financial 7. Occupational and 8. Social.

Wellness is a positive approach to living an approach that emphasizes the whole person, it is the body, mind and spirit and that everything we do, think, feel and believe has an impact on our state of health. But I believe my dreams and mission is leading me to, Bachelor of Arts (Social Justice), community welfare, social Justice, women and family violence and this came after attending a vigil for lighting a candle for victims of family violence and hearing one woman’s testimony and not forgetting to mention my own personal knowledge, and witnessing to family violence. But also including, People’s good fortune, health, happiness, prosperity of a person or group. A social problem, poverty, hunger, crime, racial discrimination, age, religion and the list goes on.

When I think of how or what my creation would look like. I see a place where anyone can come and feel at home, peace, needed, welcomed and no longer apart of the broken world, a prayerful place to connect, worship. I also see a community garden where you can read, look at God’s creations with flowers, fruit ,vegetables, herbs and spices, the clouds, the sky and the birds and believe it or not I found the perfect location and space and somehow I feel God has guide me to this spot for a reason.

This is my dream and mission and I have searched and found. Now I have to knock, lots of times to have this door opened to me.

This is my dream and mission, thank you for letting me share it with you all.

What are your dreams? What is your mission? What are God’s dreams for you?

I will leave you with this quote from the bible, well I heard it on the movie I was watching last night, Mary Magdalene.

She asked: “What is the Kingdom of Heaven like?” He replied “Just like a seed, a little mustard seed. That a woman took and grew in her garden.”

Written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...