Saturday 10 August 2019

Mother Ministry


Being a mum is so hard. I feel tired, exhausted and sometimes, I won’t lie I do seek solitude, alone time, to think, pray and just to be me. Being a mum is a gift that I could never exchange or give back. I truly believe, God, knew I needed, my son and my daughter. My son is my strength and rock. My daughter, calms my storms and brings peace to my heart and soul.

I am not perfect and yes I get it wrong sometimes and it’s ok to mess up now and then. I do work very hard for my children, ensuring they are behaving in an appropriate way and that their behavior is not affecting those around them. I make sure they are feed, they are clean and presentable, they beds are made. I wash, clean, drive them to swimming, school, football training, kindergarten  and one of the most important parts of my job is to ensure their faith in God is sound.

I try so hard, to give them experiences, adventures such as: The park, camping, beach, seeing all different animals, movies and art galleries and museums.  I also try my hardest to give them my time, my availability for my children is important, it allows them to know they can come to me for anything, they can talk and I can listen.

All I want is for my children to be proud of whom they are because I am proud, blessed and honored to be their mummy.

I created this Blog, so I could share my hopes, dreams and express my faith with you all, now the ‘Mother Ministry’ is a ministry I created because every day I serve has a Mother, I choose this path, to be a mum, to be a friend, to be an angel, a hero, it’s the best ministry I can serve in and give back to God. I can be who I am, what I am, I am worthy and I am enough. Serving in the ‘Mother Ministry’ is hard work but I get up, get ready for every brand new day and thank God for all my blessings.

Written by My Mother Rose 


















1 comment:

  1. Being a mother is hard work but one that is so important, to nurture and shape little lives and to love them - there is nothing greater than a Mother's Love.

    ReplyDelete

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...