Friday 2 August 2024

Cooking with Children Project Pizza

“The little hands that cook today may become the professional chefs of tomorrow.’ Author Julia Child.

Food, glorious food! We love food in our family, and I do love cooking when I have a boost of energy that is. But if I am feeling low, I tend to be a little lazy and order take out. However, this month I wanted to do some cooking with my children, and I am hoping you can join in the fun and do some cooking of your own. Teaching children to cook is important, it’s teaching them new skills, how to appreciate the art and the fun of it. It also encourages their fine motor skills, and they can gain confidence in learning to become independent when they are preparing their lunches for school. I think though children can learn to understand how much time and effort it takes for a parent or caregiver to prepare a meal, and it goes much faster when you work together to put food on the table.

 When we make pizza, we make pizza with a joyful heart, we eat it with gladness and wash down with a good drink.’ Here is our first cooking project making pizza.

“Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity.” Author Guy Fieri.

 May God Bless Always, Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose.

Written, video, created by Katie Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...