Sunday 8 September 2019

Do Not Be Afraid


‘A woman is the full circle, within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.’ Author unknown.

I know you hide your face from me, so you see what I become. Maybe somehow, I have been deceitful and not very loyal. Maybe at some point in all this chaos, I claimed it was my own power that won the victory and you only Lord had no part in it. I am sorry, so sorry. Please forgive me. You see all that I had, all that I possessed, I gave to them. But they don’t see the little things only the great big contributions. Time after time, I was overlooked, I was erased, deleted and the spiritual gifts that I could offer were a joke in their eyes. I knew that I would never be a favorite, I don’t know anyone who had power or who had more importance to you, but the joke is on them though. I know you God, more than ever and you God you have shown me, how loved I am, how in those times when I go up against my enemy, Lord, God, you are my shield, protection and I can take refuge in you. God you help me understand that you live above the circle of the earth and just how mighty and strong you are. I will no longer be afraid to run and tell those of your glory and the resurrection. For you are the Lord, the true God, you are the God, the everlasting King, the earth quakes when you are wrathful the nations cannot endure your fury.

With your love, we can be women who have the power to create, nurture and transform. Women of Faith and Hope, we have heaven inside of which we share in the body of Christ, our faith and hope help light the way for others to see their way home. All it takes sometimes is someone to sit down beside you and listen. Not to tell you what to do, or who you should be. No, all it takes is someone to listen with an open heart, kindness, words of encouragement, being compassionate. We should be women who give spiritual support and we are called to do this through the Holy Spirit who guides us as disciples of Jesus Christ. So, let us not be afraid, trust in God, he has our back and watches from above the circle.

‘God has always been on our side, from the beginning to the end.’

Written and created by My Mother Rose

1 comment:

  1. Very powerful - "Let us not be afraid, trust in God....."

    ReplyDelete

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...