Friday 27 September 2019

Acting on Faith




Hebrews 11:1 ‘Only faith can guarantee the blessings that we hope for, or prove the existence of the realities that at present remain unseen.

“I am placing my faith at the feet of Jesus.”

Through our worries fears, sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. When we constantly hear “NO!” Maybe it just means it’s not time yet. It seems at times, I want, or I need to know the reason Why? But sometimes it’s better to stop worrying, put our fears aside and have a little faith. As disciples of Jesus, we will be faced with many challenges, and in those time, we need to rely on the gifts of the spirit that lives with us. Our faith might be small like a mustard seed, somehow, we need to believe and trust in the truths that Jesus teaches us.

Women of Faith and Hope may each day be filled with new hope. Leaving the broken pieces of yesterday behind and having faith for a better tomorrow. 
written, created and photo by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...