Tuesday 3 September 2019

The Way


‘You need to let go, something better and greater is waiting for you.’
This week, we see in the readings and gospels, the heart of Jesus and God’s relationship and we start to understand more of Jesus ‘ministry.’

 I remember when it was so easy to be a Catholic but I feel today it is so complicated and so hard. Maybe our old ways are just comfortable and sometimes we have trigger moments like when we smell freshly mowed grass and diesel or hearing talk back radio on a Sunday morning. But I do understand the more we grow and learn of who God is to us and to see the heart of our relationship with Jesus and God, we can start to accept the new ways within our Churches today.

‘Out with the old, in with the new’ I believe that to be an expression and it basically means to let go, move forward, it’s time to start something new. Especially when you feel as though the wind is calling you to go out and spread the Good News and love, hope and faith, I understand perfectly well now,  Jesus insisted “Don’t tie me down, I am not your possession or personal savior.” Jesus has to keep moving to do God’s work by spreading the Good News. In the reading and Gospels, I found that Jesus is reassuring, his disciples, this is the way to the cross, Women of Faith and Hope, Let’s keep moving forward and never miss out on what God has to offer.

John 14:6 ‘I am the way, the truth and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through me. If you know me, you know my Father too. From this moment you know him and have seen him.’ 
God Bless Always
Written and created by My Mother Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...