Monday 30 September 2019

Mountains


1 Thessalonians 3:12 May the Lord be generous in increasing your love and make you love one another and the whole human race as much as we love you.

‘God’s love is a gift, he wants to give it to you.’

As we were driving past the colored sandy mountains, I thought to myself, “faith can move mountains.” So, I said, “Move mountain.” It didn’t move. Why didn’t it move? It’s not meant to imply our faith can move the mountain, what Jesus is saying is a little bit of faith-faith the size of a tiny mustard seed, can overcome mountainous obstacles in our lives.  I like this quote: “Only God can move mountains, but faith and prayer move God. Author Unknown.  For so long, I have felt chained to hate until the early hours of Monday morning when I awoke to hearing the word “Trust” and feeling as though I had to choose to place my trust in someone. All day I pondered over it and I kept seeing my dream, so I researched trust and turning hate into love, you see sometimes, I love someone and sometimes I hate them, however what I discovered, I need to choose between fear or love? Maybe taking the wrong lift and ending up on the wrong train platform in my dream and to see someone climb over and to stand there waiting for me to climb over an obstacle, helped me to choose ‘LOVE.’ If I continue to keep myself chained to hate, my faith won’t move mountains and through my doubts, fears, anger, I create more of them. No, I decided to choose love, through my love, my faith can move mountains.
Written and created by My Mother Rose


















No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...