Sunday 22 September 2019

Chosen


God says you are day 7 Chosen

Ephesians 1:4

Before the world was made, he chose us, chose us in Christ, to be holly and spotless, and to live through love in his presence.

I sat once in an office and the lady said to me “think of this man as your soccer coach.” To be honest I have never played, I don’t know the rules, I do know though, how to kick the ball and put it in the net, maybe I will have to give it ago though. Sometimes when we play sport, the coach always puts on the strongest players and the other players in the team, sit and wait to be chosen. I remember when I was at school and at lunch time, some children put together a game of basketball, two captains get chosen and then they choose players for their team and of course, the strongest get chosen first and the poor weakest ones get chosen last. That always happened to me and sometimes it would really hurt my self-esteem. When I was thinking of Why God Says we are Chosen, it dawned on me, that one day God is going to choose us to do the unspeakable, unimaginable and in the meantime while waiting to be chosen, we need to either give negativity more power or we choose happiness and know that, one day we will find ourselves in a situation where someone will never stop choosing us.

I hope you all had a great weekend, Have a great week. God Bless always



Written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...