Saturday 12 October 2019

My Children day 3

Mother Ministry day 3
Ephesians 4:32 Be friends with one another and kind, forgiving each other as readily as God forgave you in Christ.
My Children, it is so impossible for us to understand, that we are all the same, we belong to the one body, one spirit, we laugh the same, our tears are the same, a frown conveys the same message, whatever the race. A smile can light up the same way on any face, our emotions are universal, we all have the same human basics of shelter, food, clothing and love are equally required. Our needs are the same and as human beings this is what we all share. Maybe in our prayer, we need to ask the question. Am I ready, am I ready to receive the Lord, Jesus Christ in my life? To listen to your words, to live by example and more? My children, I like this quote “For, to live without him, is to live a life without LOVE.” Author unknown. He died for us on the cross and the cross is the key to heaven. If you are ready, then there is no excuses for bickering, holding grudges, choosing sides and giving someone the silent treatment. Let us also include in our prayer for God to give us more love, to each one of us to share, God wants to be the next to be with us, he is always waiting on the line to be with you.
Written, created and photo by My Mother Rose 
I hope you all had a great weekend. God Bless Always 🙏🦜🍂🛐

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...