Tuesday 29 October 2019

Family

God says you are day 12 Family
‘A family is a unit made up of little and big portions.’
My favorite Christmas movie is While you were sleeping, after watching it, I always wanted to meet someone who would show me the world and be my everything.
I always wanted my own family, having somewhere to go, someone to love, knowing both are incredible blessings. I like this quote, it sums up my family; “No family is perfect we argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, family is family, the love will always be there.” I was the middle child of my family and an Aries. So, you could just imagine what my family life was like growing up. (I love you Mumma.) Sometimes, it feels though being the wife and mum in the family is like being the glue. Keeping all the pieces together. Being the stronghold. The day begins when the sun comes up and the day ends when the sun goes down. I like proverbs 31:10-31, an alphabetic, poem on the perfect wife. It sums up the hard labor every woman of God, works for to keep he family together as a unit.
Proverbs 31:15
‘She finds her labor well worthwhile, her lamp does not go out at night. ‘
I hope you all enjoyed 'Mother Ministry' what a great way to start back with what God says you are.
Written and created by My Mother Rose
God Bless Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...