Wednesday 16 October 2019

A Woman of Tears

Have you ever felt as though, your gifts and talents were taken for granted? Was the idea of supporting, encouraging and inspiring to Women of Faith and Hope, such a crazy dream, idea or does the person who takes you for granted and says no all the time, feel threatened or jealous. What I don’t understand is, we have so much in common, we have so much passion and desire to see our dreams come true and yes, I do dream, you are not the only one with dreams, a vision, a goal and a mission in life. My heart breaks for women, who are anxious, overwhelmed, feeling hopeless, and their burdens are so heavy that they are weighing them down. As a mum, wife, I understand what it is like to have a basket of washing still sitting on the lounge or in my case on the bed, waiting to be folded and to be put away. I know when the clock says 4:45pm, I must start preparing dinner, while asking my beautiful babies, to stop fighting and to clean up their rooms. It’s not easy, it’s exhausting. Women are crying out to the Lord and continually prays, and he will answer “Here I am.” I guess, it’s easy to push someone away and to never be grateful for what they offer and sacrifice at the table of Jesus Christ or the altar of the Lord. Maybe, they only see and hear the “burden of the Lord.”
I pray for the person who takes us all for granted, I pray they become humble and to start to believe in the gifts and talents of those who walk through the door, they start appreciating and never to take someone for granted. I believed in you, so I am asking you to believe in me. That is what you do, when you love someone, you take them as they are, like Jesus takes you for who you are and loves you for who you are.
We take a lot for granted and we take those who enter our life for granted, the lessons we are supposed to learn, to help us grow as a human being, Sometimes, that is our purpose in life to be a mirror for someone, this is who you are and this is what you have to become, other wise history will repeat itself and you will do it all over again, until you get it right, until you learn your lesson in life. Maybe that’s why so many of us are tired and our souls are weary.

“You don’t see me, but I see you, you don’t hear me, but I hear you, you don’t understand me, but I understand you, you don’t know me, but I know you.”


Written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...