Sunday 6 October 2019

Mother Ministry

I am going to take a short break with God says you are and share some beautiful inspiration from the 'Mother Ministry' and this is mostly inspired by my beautiful babies and of course Mary Mother of God, who in my times of trouble, fear, I call her to be a Mother to me. i would also like to take the month to mediate on the Joyful mysteries which are: The Annunciation-Luke 1:28, The Visitation- Luke 1:41-42, The Birth of Jesus- Luke 2:7, The Presentation-Luke 2:22-23 and Finding of the child Jesus in the temple Luke 2:46.
Have a great week, God Bless Always 🙏✝️💜💙🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...