Tuesday 8 October 2019

My Children day 2

Mother Ministry day 2
Proverbs 16:24 ‘Kindly words are like honey comb, sweet to the taste, wholesome to the body.’
My children, I believe you two can be very kind to one another. I know at times you feel like saying mean things to each other but believe me, one unkind word spoken, can do so much damage to a person’s soul and their heart can break. So I pray to God, that my children can speak kind words to each other and to others. I believe in the magic of kindness.
I hope you are all having a great week, God Bless Always, written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...