Thursday 10 October 2019

You're faith has saved you


As a mum, a wife, a woman, I look forward to having an hour to myself and one of those hours to myself is attending mass on a Sunday. It’s the time when I can breathe, relax, connect with God, in prayer, in song, through his words.  As I was reading this week’s Gospel and readings, all I could think of is how grateful and thankful I am. My faith has saved me. My faith in Jesus and his teachings, his guidance when I am reading and listening to his words. Yesterday, I went into St Monica’s Chapel and prayed for someone to support and guide me because I feel I am walking my spiritual journey alone and I swear I heard “Katie, you’re not alone, look at your bible, I am with you always.” I know, I am not walking my spiritual journey alone, I am walking with you all. I am praying for courage, bravery and to have the strength to keep going. Women of Faith and hope, I know we get tired, feel broken, and eventually get fed up and sometimes it’s enough and we want to walk away and say No, enough already, no more fighting, no more yelling, no more blaming, no more of the past being brought back up and feeling afraid. It’s time to leave the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s Love and the future to God’s providence. It is through the power of Christ that saves, our faith is only an instrument. maybe believing in hope, helped me see a miracle happen, maybe believing, my faith in Jesus helped me to know that something was going to happen and knowing that my courage and bravery will make it happen, my faith saved me. Go in peace this weekend Women of Faith and Hope.

Have a great weekend God Bless Always

Written by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...