Tuesday 29 October 2019

My Children day 8

Mother Ministry day 8
1 Samuel 1:27 ‘this is the child I prayed for, and the LORD granted me what I asked him.’
My children, I watch you take shortcuts through the bush on the path, I watch has you take the shortcut and climb the tree trunks, I watch has you take a shortcut and climb over a fence instead of going through it. Remember going on many bear hunts, “you can’t go over it, you can’t go under it. We will have to go through it. “I can give you hope, even though I get scared that many of your shortcuts in life might wake up certain animals, whether it be a bear, crocodile or a snake. Wherever you are going, God has walked that path and has paved the way. My children, you can do anything through Christ, for he will give you courage and strength.
I hope you are all enjoying you week God Bless Always
Written and created by My Mother Rose πŸ’šπŸ™πŸŒΊ

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...