Sunday 6 October 2019

I will rejoice


“ We can see God with the eye of our heart, it’s the vision or perception of our soul.”

As I walk through the doors, I enter with hope, believing, and trusting again, that any bad memories won’t stop me form having a relationship with God, who is my soulmate, and hero. He is the one, that I have been looking for my entire life to make me feel complete. I had stopped giving myself entirely to God, I have tried so much, I was feeling joy, love, peace until the bad memories flooded back my way. I hold myself back because I feel no one will believe me that God’s will is to create life with me and I don’t allow myself to believe in the power I have. I believe though that God is with me today, through my children, through a person’s smile, someone’s kindness, compassion, empathy, through a song on the radio, in my dreams and God’s bearers are recognized by their actions, attitude and behavior towards another human or God’s creations. My quote below is saying: " I am ready and my time is now, I want to create life with you and I am ready for the responsibilities my love. "
Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...