Tuesday 5 November 2019

My Shepherd


Luke 12:32

‘There is no need to be afraid, little flock, for it has pleased your Father to give you the Kingdom.’



‘My Shepherd would lay down his life for me.

My Shepherd knows me.

My Shepherd loves me.

My Shepherd would dance and rejoice for me.’

In life, there are moments that make us and that will set the course of who we are. Sometimes, these moments are small and sometimes they are not. Lately, I have been thinking about attitude, choices and change and how we respond in our circumstances. We have a choice of how we respond, do we respond with a negative attitude or do we respond with a positive attitude? Sometimes it’s hard to see the change coming, we don’t ask for our lives to change, but it does. Big moments will come, and we can’t help that, and I guess it’s a question of how we respond and that’s where we find out who we truly are.  What I have learnt is to self-care, which is nourishment for the mind, heart and soul. To put it in a more active way, we are nourishing ourselves and nourishing the person we are to become.  I also believe that through prayer, patience and silence, we will feel His presence, quietly releasing our anxieties. For, Jesus Christ is our Shepherd and he is always close by especially when looking to the cross.  
“The greatest obstacles to holiness are discouragement and anxiety.” Jesus to St Faustina

 I have had plenty of discouragements over these past few years and have suffered with anxiety but to know both are great obstacles to holiness. Women of Faith and Hope, I believe good moments happen when we least expect it, no matter how small or big it is. 
I hope you are all having a great week, God Bless Always
Written and created by My Mother Rose💜🌺 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...