Monday 28 June 2021

Mary Magdalene’s feast day July 22nd ,2021.


 

To conclude our Novena let us pray three Our Fathers, three Hail Mary’s and three Glory Be. Thank you for going on this journey with me, I hope you have fallen in love with this beautiful woman and that you feel stronger and bolder to go towards the blessed sacrament, the feet of Jesus on the cross through intense adoration and contemplation.

I am supposed to love you, that is what God created me for and maybe I am only to love you from a far or in the silence of my heart where I hear God whispering sweet words and soft melody's to my soul that thirsts for a love that is so passionate and intimate. One day it will all be revealed the love God wants us to have a love so pure, a love that is intense and beautiful which magnifies God not us only God. Until that day when it is all revealed you shall find me serving others in the name of Christ with a smile on my face, at the foot of cross or in front of the blessed sacrament. 

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope

Written and created by My Mother Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...