Friday 25 June 2021

Adoro te Devote - Juliano Ravanello - Gregorian Chants

Starting on the 13th of July we will start a Novena to Saint Mary Magdalene and I wanted to share a hymn by Saint Thomas Aquinas who shares the same vulnerability which melts their hearts and brings tears to their eyes. Both Saint Mary Magdalene and Saint Thomas Aquinas had so much awe for the living presence of Jesus on the blessed cross and the blessed sacrament. Adoro te Devote means, 'I devoutly adore you' and I wanted to share a little bit of the song in English,
'I do not see the wounds as Thomas did,
But I confess that you are my God.
Make me believe more and more in you,
Hope in you and love you.'
I am looking forward to this Novena and I hope you all will experience love, love for yourself, love for God and love for others.
May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.
Created by Katie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...