Thursday 8 October 2020

To Jesus Through Mary.


 

Yesterday we explored the fruit of the mystery, To Jesus through Mary. I am sorry, I didn’t post, I felt like something was stopping me.  These are instruction from Mary; ‘Do whatever he tells you.’ These words given by Mary are truly the greatest and the best advice in the world. I couldn’t help but think about all those times, the Holy Spirit, speaks and gives me the word; ‘Mother.’ As Mary our Mother and Mother of the Church, reminds me that we are the lights for our loved ones, for the world, we are to shine bright, be sparkly, radiant, and to imitate a Mother who generously said; ‘Yes’ and to practice, deep humility, lively faith, blind obedience, unceasing prayer, constant self-denial, surpassing purity, ardent love, heroic patience, angelic kindness, and heavenly wisdom.  Putting into practice these virtues, we become Mothers who live a life consecrated to Jesus through the powerful presence of Mary who is our life, our sweetness and our hope.

Saint Louis Marie de Montfort, “We never give more honors to Jesus than when we honor his Mother, and we honor her simply and solely to honor him all the more perfectly. We go to her only as a way leading to the goal we seek- Jesus, her son.”

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...