Tuesday 20 October 2020

Grace of a Happy Death

 Wednesday 4th Glorious Mystery, The Assumption.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17, Since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep... and so we shall always be with the Lord.
Grace of a Happy Death.
Mary was not alone when she died, she was surrounded by the Apostles. I was trying to think about what Grace of a Happy Death meant to me. Please excuse me, if I am being morbid. If I was to be very sick and had to have lots of treatment, I wouldn’t ask for healing, I would want to know more about the Kingdom of Heaven, to know of the home where I must return. I thought of an example for you all. Sister Cecilia Maria Theresa, the beautiful nun who passed away smiling, this woman was a woman of joy and I thought I would share a quote from her. “As the wife is the joy of her husband, you shall be the joy of your God.” And rightly so. I don’t know what our deaths will be like, but I do pray for us all to have a Happy Death, to have our loved ones surround us, praying and celebrating life.
May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.
Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...