Wednesday 14 October 2020

Love of God





Sunday, The Glorious Mysteries.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:4, They were all
filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak foreign languages as the Spirit
gave them the gift of speech.
Love of God.
1 John 4:9-11, God’s love for us was revealed when God sent
into the world his only Son so that we could have life through him; this is the love I mean; not our love for God, but God’s love for us when he sent his Son
to be the sacrifice that takes our sins away. My dear people, since God has loved
us so much, we too should love on another.
My love is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to
endure whatever comes. I love you always. I am loved by God my creator whose
love does not come to an end.
Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...