Wednesday 28 October 2020

Adoration


 The 5th Luminous Mystery, Christ’s institution of the Eucharist

He took bread, gave thanks, broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”

Fruit of the mystery, Adoration.

What is Adoration? Adoration is coming to show respect, reverence, our deep love towards a man who gave his life to save us all from sin. Lately, the word ‘Ocean’ has been on my mind, oceans will rise and I have been sitting in the car waiting for my children to come out of school and reading and praying the psalms and on Monday and Tuesday I wrote something down and I would like to share it with you all. I guess we need to take the time to recognize such a Mighty God with a Mighty Power.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...