Saturday 30 September 2023

World Mental Health Day!

 

“Mental health is not a question of faith or belief; it is a universal human concern. It is important to create a culture of encounter and solidarity, where those suffering from mental illness are not stigmatized but supported and loved.” - Pope Francis
Today, being World Mental Health Day I wanted to share that quote as a reminder that we are never alone. You are loved more than you can ever imagine, and you are so important. Shoulder my yoke and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
May God Bless Always, Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose.
Written and created by Katie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...