Thursday 24 August 2023

Heroes!


 What is a hero?

Who is your hero?

What is a bible hero?

When I think of a hero, I think of someone who has tremendous strength, courage, and confidence. A bible hero on the other hand, is strong and has the duty to put up with the qualms of the weak without thinking of themselves. Instead, they think of their neighbors and help them to become stronger Christians.

My hero is my mum, despite what she may think or believe about herself I admire her strength and confidence especially when she fights for injustice. I suppose that is where I got it from, I hate fighting because I get angry, but I cannot tolerate unfairness. Somehow, I believe I have a moral obligation to stand up and fight for what is right and fair for the underdog, the excluded, and the marginalized.  

What about your favorite superhero?

My superhero is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, she is fast, strong, saves the world a lot and has unconditional love for her family and friends and those she saves.

Well, by now you should know we are going to spend September getting to know our bible heroes, a few Holy Handmaids of the Lord and let us find out who battles for our souls. So, Faith, Hope, and Love by My Mother Rose let us grab our armor, be strong and courageous and go on a journey to meet amazing individuals who have fought the fight of faith and who have made a difference in this world.

May God Bless Always,

Written and created by Katie Robinson.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...