Thursday 24 August 2023

The Feast Day of Saint Monica.


 Novena Day Nine, The Feast Day of Saint Monica.

We begin with one Our Father, One Hail Mary and One Glory Be to God.

So, Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose do you feel empowered to keep going on the journey despite the challenges and difficulties we sometimes face? Life is not easy, but something I am starting to reflect upon is that our lives are full of important lessons so what are you learning? I think I am learning that I need more patience, and I need to trust more in God's plans for my life and my children's lives. This informal novena has helped me to become more aware of the presence of God in my life and that he is always waiting for me to return home when I am ready. I went to a staff meeting on Monday evening and a lady sitting across from me had written on her jumper "Come as you are." We all know the hymn and we all know when we hear "come as you are, we also hear, "that is how I want you." There is no other way he wants us because he accepts us for who we are, and he meets us where we are at in life sometimes imperfect but a soul who tries and keeps going no matter what. 

Saint Monica is so relevant for all of us, so we ask her to pray for us today and always. 

Let us pray. 


May God Bless Always, Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose.

Written and created by Katie Robinson.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...