Wednesday 31 May 2023

Knowledge of Music in the Church Day Two

When I was doing Alpha back in 2017, we would start with a song and Alpha was a step in reclaiming my faith and belief in God so, I don't think anyone would've realized or understood how important music was to me and how a song could leave me feeling so inspired and loved by God. Because that is the purpose of music, we all can be moved and be witnesses of the beauty it creates within a human being, a new life in Christ. I think the first song I heard was 'How Great Thou Art,' by Carrie Underwood, it left me with goosebumps because as a community we sang together, and it was powerful. 
My challenge to all of us is to express how we feel Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose, that sounds like a song I know from Madonna called 'Express Yourself.'  However, show the world what music can do, if it moves you then move. 
I will leave you with this quote who I think is by Mark Twain. 


 

 May God Bless Always, 

Written and Created by Katie Robinson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...