Wednesday 31 May 2023

Knowledge of Music in the Church Day Three.

As I have said, I love listening to music and especially when I am at mass or at Adoration but if I had a complaint, it would be that sometimes we don't always sing together has one big assembly of faithful people. Sometimes, it can sound like people are wanting to overpower each other it's not a competition who can sing the best or who is the loudest. We all have voices and God wants to hear from all of us and I suppose that is why singing together can be so fruitful and can deeply move people and bring people to tears. I know the song by Matt Maher, "Lord, I need you." can bring me to tears especially when I am in deep devotion and adoration with God.  
What song can move you and bring you to tears? 

 May God Bless Always, 

Created by Katie Robinson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...