Wednesday 24 May 2023

Music

I assume we all know the song American Pie by Don McLean; well, he writes and sings.

‘Did you write the book of love?

And do you have faith in God above?

If the bible tells you so.

Do you believe in rock ‘n’ roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?

And can you teach me how to dance real slow?’

Let’s go back to the line can music save your mortal soul.

Sometimes we want to let our hair down and dance because music makes us feel alive, so, I would say music can save a mortal soul. According to my daughter music brings up a lot of different emotions, my son says music makes him happy and my mum says music makes her feel calm, it can stir something inside and it feels good for her soul. Music can be nostalgic especially when listening to music from the past and it can also make you move and dance.

How does music make you feel? Make sure to answer in the comments below. 

Overall music is good for us all, so, this month let us sing out for joy Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose, sing his song of mercy and justice for the faithful rejoice and shout for joy and take their rest.

May God Bless Always,

Written and created by Katie Robinson 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...