Wednesday 24 May 2023

Praise.


 Praise is to express gratitude and honor and usually can be done by singing, shouting, or rejoicing through music. Take Fat boy Slim- Praise you for an example it is a worthy song to share about praising and encouraging a protest. But praising in church is an opportunity for God to hear our needs, to hear what we hold so close and dear to our hearts. I suppose I mean when we praise, we are expressing ourselves, so, I guess how are we expressing ourselves? Are we loud or are we quiet? Do we have our hands in the air or beside us? Are we smiling or frowning? Know, when we are praising, God is near, and he wants to celebrate with us. Keep praising Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose.

May God Bless Always,

Written and created by Katie Robinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...