Wednesday 24 May 2023

St. Joseph's Cathedral Rockhampton.

As I get older, I appreciate music more in Church and find myself singing to my heart’s content. Music surely is important to the liturgy, and it seems as though music has been encouraged for thousands of years as a form of prayer and communication between the believer and God. Over Easter, we went up to Townsville, on our way back we stopped in Rockhampton, and I had the opportunity to go in and visit St. Joseph’ s Cathedral and it was spectacular, and I wanted to share an image I took where the organ is played.

May God Bless Always,

Written, photo and created by Katie Robinson 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...