Tuesday 3 January 2023

The Spirit.

 


Throughout Advent, I joined a connect group and we would read the Gospel and reflect with some questions. Overall, I concluded and now understand more fully that God is always with us. Like any person or pet we have loved and has passed away we can sometimes feel them, or we may have a sense that they are around. It could be a familiar smell, yellow butterflies, or something random your child might say to you.

Well, I feel it’s the same I can feel God, Jesus, the Hoy Spirit through a gentle breeze, a breeze that makes me feel safe and at home. I see God’s love and presence in my dreams, in another person’s eyes and what I mean by that is when our eyes meet it’s like two spirits recognizing each other. It is also when little birds fly down from the sky as I lay on the trampoline while my children jump for joy around me.

Our journey through Advent taught me that God liberates and saves us by sending us Jesus who sends an Advocate. An Advocate we call the Holy Spirit, a Spirit who helps in prayer and in general, a Spirit who guides, teaches, fills, and strengthens us. A Spirit who lives, brings us joy, freedom and unites us to a Spirit who gives gifts of healing and preaching with wisdom. As we journey this year, remember our journey never ends it is a lifelong adventure with God, family, friends, and those we love dearly.

Psalm 31:8, I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will give you counsel with my eyes upon you.

So, over the next couple of days I will share verses with you on the Spirit who guides, teaches, and unites us I also would like to ask that you carry like treasure in your mind, heart, and spirit that God is always with you.

Matthew 28:20

And teach them to observe all the commands I gave you; And know that I am with you always, yes, to the end of time.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope by My Mother Rose.

Written and created by Katie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...