Sunday 26 June 2022

Who is God?

 

John 14:6-7

‘I am the way, the truth, and the Life.

No one can come to the father except through me.

If you know me, you know my father too.

From this moment you know him and have seen him.’

Who is God to you?

or 

What does God mean to you? 

 

In my view, God is many things plus a whole lot more. God is love, God keeps his promises, God protects, leads, and comforts us. God is a friend, teacher who seeks us out, he is a God of blessings, compassion, and healing. A God who is passionate, merciful and forgiving and over the years there are many who search for God, there are many who find him and there are many who are still searching and seeking him out. But have we ever wondered what we search for is searching for us? Are we hiding? I don’t believe we are hiding Women of Faith and Hope, we have found him it’s a matter of getting to know him intimately and passionately like any new relationship we want to know all that we can.  So, this month I want to know who God is? Because he truly is a mystery and way beyond my comprehension, and I want to invite you all Women of Faith and Hope to join me on this journey.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope

Written and created by My Mother Rose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...