Monday 20 June 2022

Following my heart.

 


Today, let us be filled with the spirit of joy for we were once lost but now we are found, we are captured by a man whose heart loved us so much.

 “Listen to your heart, it harbors sacred things. Give from your heart; abundance it brings. Pray through your heart, guidance in need. Follow your heart, it knows how to lead.” Author Paul mark Sutherland

Am I still afraid to follow my heart?

I maybe still afraid to follow my heart but what would fear achieve? 

Here is some Good News, as a shepherd keeps all his flock in view when he stands up in the middle of his scattered sheep, so shall Jesus, he will keep us all in his view. He will rescue us from wherever we have been scattered during darkness. Therefore, what I have learnt is to step up without fear and to have courage for I no longer close my heart off to him I need to love and trust him for he will show me where to rest and will feed and nourish me Ezekiel; 34:11-16.

 So, as we approach with confidence to greet his heart and offer our own, we draw a breath and draw close to him. Where we stand, we shall know his mercy and find his grace when we need his help. God loved the world so much that he sent his only son to save us from being condemned. Do not be afraid to take heart and hold him close for our hope is in the Lord. Because we must love our Lord God with all our hearts, with all our souls and with all our minds. If I don’t follow my heart for the rest of my life, I may regret it. Let us not regret anything, follow, and look to him the one who was pierced on his side, his heart for our sake. Every drop of Christ’s blood is shed for all humanity this is truly a sign of his infinite love, a pledge of hope for every man, woman, and child.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope,

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...