Friday 3 June 2022

A Beating Heart


 

A Beating Heart

I always looked forward to hearing the heartbeat of my babies on the monitor it brought me so much joy. Why does our heartbeat? Well, our hearts beat because of the heart valves opening and closing as they pump blood but what did the heart of Jesus beat? The heart of Jesus beat LOVE! Our heart can also beat LOVE! I suppose I have been unsuccessful in love, loving God, loving others even loving myself. But this is the time to be successful and make a change and open my heart up to love, to understand love and know God’s love for us. Because I can’t really say I appreciate the full meaning of verse 10 in 1 John 4:7-16, “This the love I mean: not our love for God, but God’s love for us when he sent his Son to be the sacrifice that takes our sins away.” I don’t want to fail in love anymore God loves us so much, shouldn’t we love one another after all that is us fulfilling a life lived as Christians. If we close our hearts off by deleting, rejecting, excluding, making people feel as though they are not good enough, worthy, they don’t belong, they have no part in the Body of Christ than we are not living up to the life Christ wants for us. I finally understand my role and my vocation as a mother and woman whose profession is secular and in lots of ways, I make Christ known especially by my testimony of a life lived in faith, hope and charity. My hope is that I can fervently be an example of God’s love in my works, prayers, in my family and daily life.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...