Friday 10 June 2022

Chaperone

 

Psalm 18:1

The heavens proclaim the glory of God, and the firmament shows forth the work of his hands. Day unto day takes up the story and night unto night makes known the message.

Thursday night I had a dream and this man in my dream said to me, “is your chaperone with you?” I said, “yes they are with me,” as I looked down at my children who were looking at some Lego we just brought and while elephants were climbing over a brick wall. Then the man mentioned chaperone again and then sat back in his chair and reappeared later on in my dream.  Anyway, all day I couldn't stop thinking about the word chaperone which means a person who looks after another person or who is a protector or a companion and even chaperone means to be a shepherd. Obviously, I thought about this weekend how we celebrate the The Most Holy Trinity, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 

As I grow and open myself up more to my faith I realize everything I have belongs to God in some way and I do believe my children are gifts I have received from prayers I have made.

Our lives are a journey and it takes time to reach a certain destination, a place where you can feel confident, supported and encouraged because we have persevered and kept up the fight we have seen God's love poured into our lives, into our hearts. Boastfully, we can now say we have seen your glory God, yet there is still more to discover. Everyday, I feel you with me and everyday my eyes and heart are opened to see your splendor and majesty. You free us and heal us to make changes and grow in faith and hope. My life truly is glorifying you O Lord. So, I say peace to you all Women of Faith and Hope, we are people of goodwill, take heart and give glory to God our chaperone in the highest heavens. For we will be led to the complete truth of all things that are yet to come by a God who is, who was, and who is to come.


May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope
Written and created by My Mother Rose. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...