Friday 27 May 2022

Imitators Of The Sacred Heart.


 

To imitate Jesus, we must move closer to him, we must observe and understand his ways and virtues.

John 5:17-19, His answer to them was, ‘My Father goes on working, and so do I.’ But that only made the Jews even more intent on killing him, because, not content with breaking the sabbath, he spoke of God as his own Father, and so made himself God’s equal. To this accusation Jesus replied. ‘I tell you most solemnly, the Son can do nothing by himself, he can do only what he sees the Father doing; and whatever the Father does the Son does too.

For Jesus shows us everything he has done and he shows even greater things works that will astonish us.

May God Bless Always

Written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...