Saturday 7 May 2022

Happy Mother's Day! 2022

 

The story of the good shepherd in today’s Gospel reminds me of my motherhood and my beautiful babies because as much as I know my children, they know me probably more than I know myself. There is no doubt that my children belong to me both are little versions of who I once was. Do they listen to me? Not all the time, I do have to repeat myself on occasion but that is a skill we are working on. Do they follow me? No, but usually they walk beside me one on either side and when my son walks out in front, I call him back and he stands right by my side where it’s safe and familiar. I did however help to give them life, a life that would be always full of love, joy, and whenever they have felt lost, alone, or afraid they know the one they can come back too, the one who protects them from harm or any danger because let me tell you no one would ever dare steal them from me whoever does has to answer to me. Like Jesus I was given two gifts that I will always treasure for the rest of my life and like God and Jesus are one my children and I are one, they are a part of me a part that is always crying out for joy that can reach the ends of the earth.

So, let us pray. Deep down God I know I am so blessed, blessed to be able to serve people with joy and love in my heart, blessed to thank God for the big things and the little things that make such a huge difference in my life. May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope have an amazing day. 💐🌻🌷🌹


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...