Friday 27 May 2022

A Promising Heart

 

For those who honor the Sacred Heart there are at least twelve promises that Jesus told St. Margaret Mary. The following are the twelve promises of The Sacred Heart of Jesus.


1.     “I will give to my faithful all the graces necessary in their state of life.”

2.     “I will bring peace to their homes.”

3.     “I will comfort them in all their sufferings.”

4.     “I will be their safe refuge against all the snares of their enemies in life, and above all in death.”

5.     “I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.”

6.     “Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.”

7.     “Fervent souls shall mount to high perfection.”

8. “I will bless every home in which an image of My Heart will be honored.”

9. “Tepid souls shall become fervent.”

10 “I will give to the priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.”

111“Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be effaced.”

12“To all who receive communion on the First Friday of the month, for nine consecutive months, I will grant the grace of final repentance.”

May God Bless Always

Written and created by My Mother Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...