Friday 27 May 2022

A Pondering Heart

 

“In the sacred Heart, every treasure of wisdom and knowledge is hidden. In that Divine Heart beats God’s infinite love for everyone, for each one of us individually.” Blessed John Paul II

I have always felt alone, but what I know now is that I am not alone and a few weeks ago my son was getting upset and complaining how God doesn’t do anything for us and he allows all this suffering and pain and if that is the case he doesn’t really exist. There was something in my son that I recognized it was me, that was me I used to, and I will admit I sometimes still feel that way. Where is God? Who is God? Why does he abandon us? So, I called my son over to me and I explained to him that God lives in each of us, and it is through us that others can experience God.

We are now imitators, flowing rivers of the living water can we stop now and ponder all that God does for us even when we doubt and think it is not worth it. All that we learn, all that we read and hear throughout scripture and by observing Jesus we must keep it in our hearts for when we hear our children speak with such anger against God we can provide a special type of treasure that comes from deep within our heart and soul. Help a child to ponder over the treasure of wisdom and knowledge that is hidden because in time it will be revealed believe me it took years for me to understand and know who and what God was all about and I am still learning each day I learn something new and it blows my mind. I am in awe of it all. 

 

May God Bless Always

Written and created by My Mother Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...