Friday 22 April 2022

The Importance of Prayer.

Prayer

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

 I guess it was hard for me to believe that whatever I asked for in prayer I would receive, it would be mine. I no longer fear God, or anxiously look for him because I know in my heart, he is my God, he is your God, he is our God, a God who will strengthen each one of us, who will help us in times of trouble or those moments when we must make a choice that changes everything. Prayer is hard, I am not going to lie but prayer is in the moment, it is an act of our great faith despite the difficulty to even open our mouth to speak. Prayer brings us into an intimate and passionate relationship it changes us in ways we never thought possible, it is a key to all the greatest treasures we have ever hoped for. In the words of (Saint John Damascene, De fide orth. 324: PG 94, 1089C) found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church second Edition (2590) “Prayer is the raising of one’s mind and heart to God on the requesting of good things from God.” When we pray, we are called to God to encounter a sacred bond with him, so Women of Faith and Hope, may this month be a time of prayer, a time where you put prayer into practice even when life is so busy.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...