Saturday 23 April 2022

Edification


 

Prayer is Edification

In life it is expected that we keep growing in knowledge and understanding because so much is changing, our world is growing and so must we. “I know now that true charity consists in bearing all our neighbors defects—not being surprised at their weakness, but edifies at their smallest virtues.” Saint Therese of Lisieux . At the beginning of the year I lost my faith in humanity, other Christians and even myself because I had lost my way and my why. I also lost my understanding for people I couldn’t figure out why we hurt one another? How can we honor God with lip service while our hearts are far from him? These thoughts ran through my head over and over again but I had to stop and think we are all human beings, we are tired, exhausted, we have been through so much and this is the moment where we edify the smallest virtues of our neighbor. They maybe angry but they maybe charitable, they may look rough but they maybe gentle, or they may hate me but they love so many other people.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...