Saturday 23 April 2022

Reverence


 

Prayer is Reverence

Do we have deep respect for someone or something? Do we think highly of someone or something? This quote comes from John Milton an English poet and intellectual, “Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.” As a mum, one of the most important dimensions of love I can try and teach my children with consistency is respect for oneself and respect for others. I am not saying this is an easy task because I fail to show respect at times and if I have deep respect, worth and honor for God then I must feel that for others. This is hard it’s not easy especially when you’re not treated with respect and I have said it before, respect should always be given because you don’t know what someone is going through or what they have been through. “Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.” Author Higher Perspective

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...