Sunday 24 April 2022

Prayer is an Everyday Event

 

Prayer is an everyday event, directed towards the Father, our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. We must put our prayer into practice in secret before our God. As children of God’s the Holy Spirit teaches us to pray, and to celebrate throughout the mass in the hope of Christ’s return. Prayer nourishes hope in us, a hope that does not disappoint because the Holy Spirit has poured the love of God into our hearts.

I take this from the Catechism of the Catholic Church, second edition 2658, it is the words of the Cure of Ars; known as Saint John Marie Vianney who is a patron saint of Parish Priests. “ We don’t have to talk very much in order to pray well.” Saint John Vianney

“I love you, O my God and my only desire is to love you until the last breath of my life. I love you, O my infinitely loveable God, and I would rather die loving you, than live without loving you. I love you, Lord, and the only grace I ask is to love you eternally… My God, if my tongue cannot say in every moment that I love you, I want my heart to repeat it to you as often as I draw breath.”

“Remember no prayer is ever lost” Saint John Vianney

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.



No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...