Saturday 23 April 2022

Adoration


 

 Prayer is Adoration

How do we show love for someone or something? My children are my anchors in life they keep me grounded and at bay. As I get older I realize how difficult it is to give up some people and when I have cried and cried something clicks and I understand some people might not stay in my life but rather they have a special  place in my heart a place I often go to now and then. For example like the Holy Eucharist, “ The Holy Eucharist is the perfect expression of the love of Jesus Christ for everyone.” St. Maria Goretti. In return it is our perfect expression of love of Jesus when we go to adoration to be with him, to give him all our time, heart and soul.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...