Sunday 31 January 2021

Love, God's Love, Our Love For One Another.


 

We begin painting our blank canvas with a little bit of pink, red, and purple also a dash of green and orange. Could it be that I Katie is sufficiently in love with God or it is vice versa, God is sufficiently in love with me. Meaning my love for God is enough and his love for me is enough and there is no need to keep on searching. For, his love never fails, never gives up and never runs out on me. Hebrews 13:5.

This February, I would love to share the fruit of the Spirit, Love and God’s Love and our love for one another. Love is something I have always wanted but I have come to understand that love is something we all need in our life; love is something we all desire to receive and to give. Yes, we love our families but there is a deeper desire and motivation and need to discover and find a much bigger and higher love.

We are called my sisters and brothers to serve one another in works of love, how could the love of God live in us, if we do not recognize one of our brothers or sister’s needs? Love is not just words; it is more than that. Like the song, ‘More Than Words, by Extreme,’ what would we do, to show our love, to prove that we have been taught about love, a love that gave up his love for us?

As we journey this February and grow deeper and sufficiently in love with God, let us come together in union because it is when we work together in love and serve others with love, we bring glory to God, through Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 4:15-16, If we live by the truth and in love, we shall grow in all ways into Christ, who is the head by whom the whole body is fitted and joined together, every joint adding its own strength, for each separate part to work according to its function. So, the body grows until it has built itself up, in love.

Reference 1 John 3:16-18, Galatians 5:13

Love and Many Blessings Always, Women of Faith and Hope

Written and created 

By My Mother Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...