Saturday 2 January 2021

On the Tenth Day of Christmas.

 

“On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me. Ten Lords are Leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids are milking, seven swans a swimming, six geese’s laying, five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.” Christmas Carol, The Twelve Days of Christmas.

The ten days of Christmas represents, The Ten Commandments, I will share the chapter, verse and you can read it in your own time.

Exodus 20:1-17.

1John 5:4 and his commandments are not difficult, because anyone who has been begotten by God has already overcome the world; this is the victory over the world- our faith.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...